Monday, February 1, 2010
As the Skinny Challenge Turns and the next round of Fit Camp
- As we roll into the first week of February the Skinny Challenge enters it's 4Th of 12 weeks. With 8 competitors we waited until the end of the 3rd week to have our first weigh in, so as to be expected results do vary, you can expect to see results posted later this week. Overall the group is a solid bunch and it's evident they are all very serious about improving their health. To say that I am proud would be and understatement and I am so excited to see what they all will accomplish over the next 8 weeks.
-The next round of Standard Fit Camp starts February 22ND and the schedule and pricing will stay the same.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 5:30-7 a.m.
Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30-7 p.m.
Saturday - 8:30-10 a.m.
Pricing - $8 per class drop in rate, $100 - 3 classes per week for 6 weeks, $150 unlimited access.
Sign up early! Those who sign up and pay first will be the only ones guaranteed to have a spot in the next round of Fit Camp. Space is limited so don't miss your chance to be a part of the best group experience in town!
- Morning Out Fit Camp - This is a new class on the schedule for 2010 and spots are starting to fill up. This class was set up for those that have free time in the mornings.
Tuesday/Thursday - 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Pricing - $8 per class drop in rate or $10 per week. Runs through May 27Th or longer if attendance stays up! Prorated packages available for the remainder of the scheduled classes.
- Spin-Trainer Classes - This is not your ordinary spin class! Bring your own bike and stationary trainer to experience Macon's only cycling class hosted by a licensed USCF trainer!
Monday/Wednesday - 6:20-7:30 p.m.
- Pricing - $8 per class or $10 per week
INTRODUCING - The Lunch Special Workout ! Not enough time on the schedule to get in that workout before or after work or if your just looking for that extra burn during the workday this is the class for you! This class is setup for those who work downtown and need a convenient place to burn some calories and add some accountability to the workday. Trained By Cain Studio takes only a few minutes to walk to from anywhere in downtown, so getting here and back to work is easy on that lunch hour.
Starts February 9Th!!!
Tuesday/Thursday 12-12:45 P.M.
- Pricing - $8 per class/ $10 per week/ discounted package rates available
Finally a special note to all my clients that stuck it through with me during the transition over the past few months. I owe everything I have now to your loyalty and dedication and hope you see all the hard work I have put into my business for you to enjoy and benefit from. It would be easy to say things are finished and I am happy where the studio and the business is but in the tradition of achieving one goal only to raise the bar and find another step to take, things are far from finished. Here are a few things you'll see in the upcoming weeks:
- More cardio equipment! Next weekend I am going to pickup another treadmill and an elliptical by Star Trac.
- More smaller pieces of equipment for classes and personal training. More medicine balls, pull up bars, climbing rope, agitator rope, and assorted length jump ropes.
These are just a few things beyond the obvious things of cleaning, finishing up some of the painting, and other organizational ideas.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me!