Born - March 26, 1972, Atlanta, Ga.
Raised - Primarily in Cary N.C. but educated in life all over the U.S.
Primary Certifications and Experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- USCF Licensed Cycling Coach/Trainer
- Accomplished Mountain Bike and Road Bike Racer of 18 years
- A.F.A.A. Certified Personal Trainer
- U.S.C.F. Licensed Cycling Coach/Trainer
- Certified Mad Dog Spinning Instructor
- Wilderness First Responder
- C.P.R. Certification
- A.E.E. High Ropes Certification
- B.S.A. Certification in Rock Climbing and Mountain Biking Instruction
- A.C.A. Whitewater Canoe Certification
- Project Learning Tree Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Outdoor Education, Georgia College and State University 1998
- Category III Road Bike Racer and Expert Level Mountain Bike Racer, Licensed by the U.S.C.F.
-Competed in over 100 Sanctioned Events from Georgia to Hawaii
- Rode Across the U.S. from Anacortes, Washington to Savannah, Georgia Spring/Summer of 2003. Covered 4,500 miles in 47 days. Ride was a fund raiser and awareness ride for Alzheimers and my Granny who passed away due to complications from the disease.
-Was featured on the cover of Bicycling Magazines January 2000 issue. I was also featured as a product and clothing model in many cycling related catalogs.
-Hiked the Appalachian Trail from Amicola Falls to Bryson City.
- To date I have cycled over 100,000 miles.
- I am currently on day 60 of a 1+ hr a day running streak.
-1997 Organized, promoted, and sponsored The Oconee Grassroots Mountain Bike Festival in Milledgeville, Ga. This event brought over 200 cyclists and families from all over the S.E. to compete in a weekend of racing and fun.
-1998/1999 helped to organize a group and build 2 still existing mountain bike trails in Macon, one at East Macon Rec. Center and one at The Georgia Industrial Children's Home.
-1999 Organized a kids mountain bike club on the island of Molokai
-2002 Rode cross country for Alzheimer's awareness
-2004 Susan G. Komens Cycle for the Cure/Tour de Georgia - Race Director and Co-Chair
-2005 Katrina T-shirt drive, collected over 3,000 t-shirts for the victims.
-2005 Susan G. Komens Cycle for the Cure/Tour de Georgia - Race Director and Co-Chair
-2006 Max Cycling Time Trial Series - Race Chair, Director, and Promoter
-2006 Susan G. Komens Cycle for the Cure/Tour de Georgia - Race Director and Co-Chair
-2007 Susan G. Komens Cycle for the Cure/Tour de Georgia - Race Director and Co-Chair
-2008 Susan G. Komens Race for the Cure Site coordinator and Course Director
-2008 Moonlight Miles Sponsor Volunteer
-2009 Al Toll Memorial 5k/15k sponsor
-2004-2009 Max Cycling Team Owner/Operator/Director/Racer - The Team has sponsored and volunteered at over 20 regional cycling events and triathlons.