THE SKINNY CHALLENGE IS BACK FOR SEASON II -
That's right roll up your sleeves for Macon's most published and blogged about Boot Camps! In trying to build upon last years success and a desire to raise the bar of the challenge some changes are taking place. This year we will raise the stakes and turn a leaf to a program that started it all.
- Cost $250
- Cost $250
- Price includes - health screening before and after the competition, 2 fit/boot camps per week, and 1/30 minute training session.
- The Skinny Challenge will be limited to 12 competitors.
- Challenge last 12 weeks from January 2 through - March 27th
- Competition will last 12 weeks - starting January 2nd and ending March 27th
- Each week a mandatory weigh in will be held to determine each competitors weight lost. The person with the lowest % weight lost will be eliminated from the challenge. While the competitor might be eliminated from the challenge they may continue with training at no additional charge.
- Grand Prize $500+ in cash and prizes
- Will have runner up prizes for 2nd place and the eliminated person who looses the most weight out of competition.
Schedule - Choose 1 camp from the regular schedule listed below during the week. Saturday will host a special Skinny Challenge Camp from 10-11a.m. Personal Training session will be determined between the competitors and trainer Rick Cain.
Standard Fit Camp Schedule -
- 6 week program
- Cost $100 for 3 classes per week or $150 for all access pass to all classes - THAT'S ONLY $5 per class. Single class drop in rate of $8 per class.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 5:30-7a.m.
Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30-7p.m.
Saturday - 8:30-10a.m.
MACON'S ONLY FIT/BOOT CAMP THAT DEDICATES THE TIME IT TAKES FOR A PROPER WORKOUT!
Not up for the entire 1 1/2 hr class or if your schedule doesn't allow or if you aren't ready for the true challenge that comes with a longer workout, just drop in for a hour.
-INTRODUCING MOTHER/FATHERS MORNING OUT BOOT CAMP -
This is brand new for 2010 and I hope that for those that have schedules that rotate around your children or live life on a different shift other than 9-5 this will be your chance to join me for a great mid-morning boot camp!
-Cost - $8 per class or $10 per week! or 42 classes for $175
-Schedule - January - May 27th
-Tuesday/Thursday - 9:30-10:30a.m.
-INTRODUCING SPIN TRAINER CYCLING CLASSES
This is another brand new class for 2010! Some of you might know that a few years ago I instructed Spin classes here in Macon. My classes centered on trying to teach non-cyclist the pleasure of what it was like to train as a REAL cyclist. This way of training is back for those of you looking to change up your training or just keep on the bike through the cold winter months.
There will be several stationary bikes available but this class will focus on people with bikes and stationary trainers that they can bring in. Storage for trainers will be available for those that are not interested in lugging their trainers around.
- Cost $8 per class, $10 per week, or all 24 classes for $100
- Schedule - January - March 31st
- Monday/Wednesday 6:30-7:30p.m.
Show up early to set your bike up and get that crucial warm up in!
For more information or questions about any of these classes contact:
Rick Cain - email@example.com or 478-501-3844